Sketch of the Day Theme: galaxy
Posted by vonnagy on Sep 06 2019, in kraxn, sketch of the day
So I just didn’t feel like drawing anything too space age – so today’s theme Galaxy is an intergalactic grocer name Møe. The text on image from top to bottom, left to right (some is not very legible):
- Galaxy Møe’s subpar market
- It’s a blackhole of savings!!!
- We are too cheap to be cheerful
- Preloved Launch Nappies
- Special Last years Nebulae Squid ₭ 7. Expired Mentats only ₭ 999.41
- Open 47 Hours a Day, 12 Days a week, 591 Days a year.
- Hint we are always fucking open
- Warning Shoplifters will be dismembered, processed in tins, and placed in our ‘reduced to clear’ aisle
- Just arrived: molecule mackerel, Plutonian Eels, Oort Chips, Radiated Giblets, Vacuum Burgers
- Irregular Meateater Melons.