originally from here:http://zegarkus.com/2007/03/11/dream-watching-the-crocodile/
Dreamt I was flying over a jungle with adventure guide girl. We parachuted out and landed next to a river. While we were there there were several crocodiles about which we killed. I followed her to a beautiful grassy clearing next to the waterfall. My eyes following the white underside of crocodile I killed – it was floating belly up.
Then I noticed the crocodile quickly disappear, it fell down a waterfall which was only about 25metres in front of me. It was a magnificent view point from where we were standing. There were about 5 – 7 massive treetops just beyond the zenith of the waterfall, suggesting that the waterfall was tiered below. The massive branches of the trees glistened in the sunlight. The sky was without clouds and a most remarkable azure in colour.
Crocodiles have always been in my dreams as long as I can remember. Earlier dreams I remember being fearful and possible eaten by crocodiles but all my recent dreams have always been of slaying crocodiles. Crocodiles often represent primal fears. Some interpretations suggest that the death of crocodiles mean success!
Additional symbols in this dream that I have looked up:
- Waterfall: happy rise in status and/or an imminent increase in material wealth. Also symbolic of letting go.
- Parachute: protection and security during a time in which many risks and turmoil surround you. Also happy love life.
- River: In this case, I was not swimming or crossing the river, but rather following the river bank; this indicates a sign that I you continue along your present lines, success will follow.
- Blue Sky: represents possibility, limitless potential, hope, and/or freedom.
- Jungle: The jungle in dreams represents the wild, passionate side of my personality. It may signify aspects of myself and your personality that may have been inhibited.
Who the guide is at this point I don’t know. It could be a representation of myself that I have yet to discover – or perhaps it is a new friend or lover that guides towards bliss. We shall see!!!